Ayushman card benefits Hospital list
Ayushman card benefits Hospital list: “Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” (PMJAY) was started to improve health related services and to provide free treatment to the weaker sections of the economic class. The “Ayushman Bharat Health Mission” was launched by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi. Under this mission “Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” is being implemented. Under the scheme, cashless treatment of up to ₹ 5 lakh is made available to the appropriate and eligible family.
In which treatment and investigation of serious diseases like cancer, CT scan, heart surgery are also included. In order to give the benefit of “Jan Arogya Yojana” (PMJAY) to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh, government and private hospitals of the state have been linked to Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Ayushman Bharat Hospital List UP related to Ayushman Bharat can be seen online.
Ayushman card made
All of you should also get Ayushman card made so that your family members can also remain healthy, that is why the scheme is being
Benefits of ayushman card
Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY), commonly known as Ayushman Card, is a government-sponsored health insurance scheme in India. It aims to provide financial protection and healthcare access to economically vulnerable families. Here are some of the benefits associated with the Ayushman Card:
- Healthcare Access: The Ayushman Card provides access to medical treatments and services at empanelled hospitals across India. It covers a wide range of medical conditions, including critical illnesses and surgeries.
- Financial Protection: One of the primary benefits of the Ayushman Card is that it offers financial protection to eligible families. It covers a substantial portion of medical expenses, reducing the financial burden on families during times of illness.
- Cashless Transactions: Ayushman Cardholders can avail of cashless medical treatment at empanelled hospitals. This means that the hospital bills are settled directly by the government, eliminating the need for the patient to pay upfront and then seek reimbursement.
Pre-existing Conditions: Unlike many other health insurance schemes, Ayushman Card covers pre-existing medical conditions from the beginning. This is particularly beneficial for individuals who have ongoing health issues.
- No Upper Limit: Ayushman Card doesn't impose an upper limit on the financial coverage provided for medical treatment. This ensures that individuals receive the required care without worrying about exhausting their coverage.
- Portability: The scheme is portable across the country, which means that eligible individuals can avail of the benefits even if they are seeking treatment outside their home state.
- No Age Limit: Unlike many other insurance plans, Ayushman Card does not have an age limit. It covers individuals of all ages, making it beneficial for both children and the elderly.
- Ease of Enrollment: Enrollment in the Ayushman Card scheme is relatively straightforward, and eligible families are identified based on socioeconomic criteria. The government has set up an online portal and other channels for enrollment and verification.
- Digital Records: The Ayushman Card is linked to a digital database, which helps in streamlining the healthcare process and maintaining accurate records of beneficiaries and their medical history.
- Focus on Preventive Care: The scheme also emphasizes preventive care and aims to promote wellness and healthy living among beneficiaries.